How to submit your website to (google – bing – yandex) 2020
In most cases, search engines don`t index your website automatically, that`s why you need to learn how to submit your website to these websites.
When these websites (google – bing – Yandex) recognize your website, its ranking is highly improved.
Submitting your website is the first step to rank high in the search results of these websites.
Learn how to submit your website to these websites for such advantages:
- The search engine websites have a large database and crawl many website pages.
So submitting your website to these search engines is important in order not to be missed out.
- If you waited for search engines to crawl your website, it would take many days.
Submitting your website to these websites makes indexing take just a few minutes.
- Another reason to submit your website to search engines is that search engines themselves prefer the manually submitted websites rather than others.
How to submit your website to Google 2020:
It`s known that Google is the best search engine and the most common one.
- Go to the Google Search Console.
- Submit your sitemap or the URL of the individual pages of the website.
Submitting the sitemap to Google
- It`s easy to know how to create a sitemap.
You can create the sitemap using Yosta-plugin or sitemap generator plugin.
- To get to the sitemap, go to the websitename.com/sitemap.xml
- Submitting the sitemap to Google takes a few steps as follows:
- Navigate to Google Search Console.
- Select “property”.
- Select “sitemaps”.
- Type the URL of your sitemap.
- Press “Enter” and now you are done.
Submitting the URL and individual pages to Google
There are a few steps that you should follow to submit individual pages to Google:
- Navigate to Search Console.
- Select “crawl”.
- Click on” Fetch as Google”.
- Fill in the individual page URL and press “Fetch”.
How to submit your website to Bing 2020:
- The steps are similar to submitting the website to Google.
- You can submit the whole website by the sitemap or submitting individual pages by submitting their URLs.
Submitting the sitemap to Bing
- You can do that by using Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Go to the Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Select “Add a site”.
- Enter the information in the application (the URL of the website, the URL of the sitemap, and the times you want to receive traffic per day.
Submitting the individual pages to Bing
- You can no longer submit individual pages to Bing.
- This service has stopped due to the trials of indexing bad and low-quality pages.
How to submit your website to Yandex 2020:
Like Google and Bing, You can submit the whole website or individual pages to Yandex by submitting the sitemap or individual URLs.
Submitting the sitemap to Yandex:
- You need Yandex Webmaster Tools.
- Create a user account on such a tool.
- Submit that you are the owner of the website.
- Go to Yoast plugin.
- Copy the Meta tag.
- Go to the Yandex Webmaster Tool.
- Pate the Yandex code.
- After verifying the ownership, you can continue indexing your website.
- Navigate to the “Link Submission tool”.
- Fill in the URL of the sitemap.
- Press “submit” and now you have submitted the whole website to Yandex.
Submitting individual pages to Yandex
You have learned how to submit your website with all pages, now what if you want to index single pages, just follow these steps:
- Select “indexing’ from Webmaster Tools.
- Paste the URL you want to index.
- Check the status of the URL by pressing the “Check” button.
- After checking, you can submit the URL by the same steps of submitting the sitemap.